We had two great weekends in a row. First conference weekend in Orem and then Easter weekend in Oak City.

We went to the sand dunes and Daryl (Marissa's dad) let us drive his awesome truck thingy. It was so fun.

Then of course we had to roll easter eggs. This was my first time. We made jumps and Kelly made an awesome tunnel. They didn't stay very well so it didn't last long. It was so fun but I realized (as we climbed up the very steep hill many times) that I am not in good shape. I need to work on that.

Sorry, this were the only pictures I got of her in her easter dress (that Grandma Hathaway gave her for Christmas and she finally fits into). She LOVED the mesh stuff on her dress. She grabbed handfuls all during church and stuffed it in her mouth.

We dyed eggs the Thursday before and had so much fun. unfortunately, Afton only got to stay up for the one yellow egg, then she went to bed. But she was so cute. Notice her little fountain head.


5 comments:
awhh, i wish we could have gone to the sandhills with you!
Truck thingy? Really.
more afty pics please!!! Although the sand dune pictures are good too
I haven't been on for a while. Afton has gotten so big, and what about that hair? How did she luck out with so much of it. I love the dresses from Mexico. I'm glad you've worked out a routine, it makes a big difference.(At least I think so).
It's great to see you guys doing so well! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!
Post a Comment