Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update

We had a wonderful conference weekend in Orem. We loved seeing all of the family and playing with them. And of course we love Conference. 
We are also looking forward to this Easter weekend with Tyson's family too.

Here is baby girl Afton in her dress her grandma got for her from Mexico.


Every night, we go through a routine. Finally we have found a routine that works. At 8:00 we giver her a massage (I love infant massage. I learned it from my Infancy class in school). Then a bath, then a little bit if food and she's asleep by 8:30. Then, she sleeps all night! Like I said, finally a routine that works. 

Loving the massage.

Tyson's work is going good and we're hanging on for three more weeks of school. Besides that, there hasn't been anything going on. We're going to dye Easter eggs tomorrow probably and I've been doing crafts when I get the chance. See this post on the craft blog for details and pictures.

3 comments:

Jamilyn said...

She is so dang cute, and I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you for Easter! Love you! P.S. When I have kids you'll have to teach me the infancy massage!

Amanda Miller said...

Yeah for Afton sleeping through the night!

annette said...

that is awsome that she sleeps through the night, what a sweet girl.