Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soccer Season!!

It's Soccer Season!!! While we were in Ogden for the cardiologist appointment (see above post), we stopped by Cody and Marissa's to visit. When we were ready to leave, Mason had a soccer game so we stopped and watched the first half before we left. It was so fun and funny. I love watching little kids play soccer. Mason found leaves on the field to play with. Marissa said that he finds something every game: flowers, leaves, even worms that he chases the other teammates with. Gotta love 5-year-olds playing soccer. 


Afton enjoying the game


Little miss Anya (or as Mason calls her, little-Anya-likes-tags) watching the game

Here's Mason kicking the ball before the game (he's not actually trying to score on his own team)



3 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Again I say . . . . . .she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again.

Jamilyn said...

awh, so fun! i want to see those kids soo bad! i miss all of you!

Amanda Miller said...

I LOVE HER!