First thing in the morning we went to the balloon launch. We didn't actually make it to the launch but we got to see them compete by popping little balloons on a string (not other air balloons) and dropping things on a target. Afton didn't quite get that you had to look up.
Stare-down
Don't tell Grandma
Jo is such a good sharer
Happy Fourth of July!!


5 comments:
Those pictures turned out so very cute. We had such a fun weekend. Thanks for coming down.
so fun!! i miss that little girl! she is getting so big! can't wait to see you guys.
I seriously can't get over how cute she is. Why has she not won any cute baby contests yet?
Seriously though.
Oh.My.GOSH. She is too cute!! I can't get over her! I'm in love!! I wish we lived close so we could have best friends baby cousins. :(
She is so very photogenic! Every picture looks posed.
Post a Comment