Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lexie's Vanguard Performance

These aren't the best pictures cause we were way far away but these are some pictures of Lexie's Santa Clara Vanguard performance in Ogden last week. They are touring the U.S. and end in Indianapolis in the middle of August. 


It was so fun to see her dance. I hardly recognized her when I first saw her. Practicing every day all day in the sun will do that to you I guess. 


We watched them practice for about 20 min and then we got to talk to her for about 5 seconds as they were lining up to go onto the field. It was worth it though.

We are so glad that we got to see her. She did a great job. The whole performance was amazing. 

P.S. Take a peak at one of her warmups. She's the one in the front on the right in the yellow shorts and green top. (I'm sure this was one of the better points of the tour. Not that traveling on a bus all night and then sleeping on a gym floor isn't great, but there are better things)

1 comment:

coryshay said...

wow I can't believe how close your camera zoomed in! You got some great pics!