Sunday, August 2, 2009

Turner Family Reunion

This weekend we went to the Turner Family Reunion at Bear Lake. It was very fun and we actually got to go to the lake this year. Afton loved the water, until the waves got her. 

Grandpa and Afton

Yum

The only tan I got.
Poor Tyson didn't get tan, he got burned









We had so much fun in the water and camping. 
Be sure to see the slide show below for the rest of the pictures. There were too many to post. 

7 comments:

Megan said...

Hey we were in Bear Lake for a family reunion this weekend too!

Natchel said...

HAHAHA I love your zig zag tan!!

Amanda Miller said...

Afton is getting bigger everyday! I can't believe it!

Amanda Miller said...

Oh, and cuter!

coryshay said...

Loved the pictures of your feet, and your darling darling DARLING Afton!!!

Jamilyn said...

My feet got burnt too! I feel your pain, Tys! Len got a really red spot on his ankle, too. Kinda weird... and very sore. Darnit! Very fun vacation though. I loved seeing you guys! I'm excited for OC Days!

annette said...

Don't you love summer so much! Family reunions, trips to the lake (or any body of water), darling babies with beautiful eyes in darling swimsuits!