Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ward Swim Party

Yesterday was our ward Swim Party. The ward rented out the Aquatic Center and we had a BBQ and then we went swimming. Unfortunately a little while into it, it got really stormy and started to rain. We were about to leave but decided to stick it out, and we're glad we did. It cleared up a little while later and there was hardly anyone left in the pool.


WE invited our old neighbors (Ben and Ashlyn) to come and play too. They are so much fun. Their twins (Eric and Brody) are a month older than Afton. All the babies loved the water.


I would tell you which one was which but I could only tell by their swimsuits.

Not to make Jo jo (ok, Shayla too) jealous, but they are almost 9 months and weigh about 24 pounds. They had to buy bigger carseats. 

The water was so warm

Swimming is so exhausting.

Kelly and Lisa were there too but I was so busy taking pictures of the babies, I didn't get any of them. Sorry Guys.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey thanks for the gift for Andrew again! You are so thoughtful. And thanks for watering my plants! We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime this month. I wish we could have made it to the pool party, Andrew would have loved it.

Lisa Hathaway said...

No worries- we're not that exciting anyway. And DEFINITELY not as cute as a little baby cuddled up in a towel in her stroller!

coryshay said...

24 pounds at 9 months!! What a dream!! I'm going to get her a convertible carseat because apparently she won't be 20 pounds before she's 4! What cutie little swimmers!

Jamilyn said...

wow! lots of swimming for afton - first bear lake, then this! very fun!