Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. School started for both of us and we've been traveling every weekend since it did, and we've both been fighting colds this past week.
Also, lately Afton has been has been having a hard time and I know no one believes me cause she's always good around lots of people. She's lost weight and we've done some tests but everything has come back normal thankfully.
But we're working on it. She does seem to get a little better with the medicine we're giving her and she actually slept through the night last night! YAY!!!! She's mostly happy when we go places, so we're out a lot. And the other thing that really makes her happy....
Is herself
- She's army crawling and sometimes she can get her bummy up, but it's hard :)
- She can sit up now which is a great accomplishment for her. It's taken her a while to get there.
- She loves bath time now, thanks to jo jo I think.
- And she LOVES water. I wish I had videos of her in the water cause she goes crazy she loves it so much.
- She can say dada but I don't think she knows what it means yet.
- And she can sign "all done" and she can almost get "more" but it's hard cause it's almost like clapping (which she does a lot). And she actually does know what they mean.
- We only had to leave church meetings three times yesterday. A new record!
And seriously, i love my class. It's preschool curriculum and I am LOVING it!!! I think that's what I want to do: preschool. It's my calling in life. Bev Boss is my hero.
Tyson is doing good at school and work. His boss put him on a job that is going to require two semesters work. So instead of graduating in December like originally planned, he's going to split the load and take two semesters to finish. This way he can get some intern credits in there too.
Sorry this one's wordy. But I've been really bad a taking pictures lately.
PS. and no, Afton isn't teething. I wish it was that easy


6 comments:
Great up date. I love wordy blogs, I am bad at those. All I can do is pictures.
No wonder she can't resist that cute face! What have they been testing her for? Hope things start looking up!
They did a few blood tests that I'm not sure what they were for and a sweat-chloride test for cysto-fibrosa (sp). I don't have a clue what that is and neither did the girl doing the test. It's reassuring :)
I was glad to see the updated blog. I hope you find out what is up with the weight lose. I think she looks great and such a big girl know. I'm glad school is going well and you both like your classes. Keep us informed on what's going on.
That is such a cute video!! She's so darling! And I'm glad she likes baths now!! yay! Can't wait to see you friday! And pardon my ignorance, but who is Bev Boss?
So so cute! Love the zoo pictures too!
Post a Comment