Oak City Style
That's Logan for you, we are out of here first chance we get! Love the summers but ugh the winters do me over. Maybe we will be summer residents of Logan one day. :)
I know for real! Can you believe that! The rain was pounding so hard on my window that it woke me up this morning!
ACTUALLY, it's September ... BOO! I was so not ready for snow!
BRRR... I don't like this!
What in the world?? I want fall!! Real FALL!
Hey neighbor! Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list.I love fall, but this weather has been ridiculous!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's Logan for you, we are out of here first chance we get! Love the summers but ugh the winters do me over. Maybe we will be summer residents of Logan one day. :)
I know for real! Can you believe that! The rain was pounding so hard on my window that it woke me up this morning!
ACTUALLY, it's September ... BOO! I was so not ready for snow!
BRRR... I don't like this!
What in the world?? I want fall!! Real FALL!
Hey neighbor! Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list.
I love fall, but this weather has been ridiculous!!
Post a Comment