Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does This Lifejacket Make me Look Fat?

11 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Margie Quilter said...

hahahaha so cute!

Cass said...

Lol At least you know you can just reel her in!!

Amanda Miller said...

I took 6 or 7, so I'll send them all to you for you to decide which one you like best. So cute!

Lisa Hathaway said...

I LOVE this picture!

Murlene Brown Watkins said...

Yes, my dear, I must be truthful...It DOES make you look fat!! I am only saying this for your own good. Love, Auntie Murlene

annette said...

That is so darling.

Margie Quilter said...

I'm taking my mom's blog private, if you guys want to read her blog you'll have to give me your email so I can send you an invite. Will you tell your mother/mother-in-law (depending on who is reading this) for me??

Jamilyn said...

fat and CUTE!!!

Margie Quilter said...

Chelsea, I think your mom wanted to be invited to read my mom's blog... but she gave me her blog address and not her email address... Will you give me her email address so I can send her an invite if she wants? Thanks!

coryshay said...

that is awesome!