Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloweeny

Afton's first Halloween was a pretty simple one. We didn't even dress her up, but that was only because of bad planning by me. Did you know that the week of halloween, the stores stop selling halloween and start selling christmas? Right So next year, when we'll actually take her trick or treating we'll dress her up.


{Afton Impersonating a hungry ghost}

Anna and Josh cam over and we carved pumpkins, made Carmel apples and watched a movie
(Another part of my bad planning, the night of Halloween, the Library was out of Alfred Hitchcock movies except one, that wasn't a halloween movie at all, but it was still good)





{from left to right: Mine (it's supposed to be Afton), Tyson's, Josh's, Anna's}

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your caramel apples look so delicious!! Apparently Afton thinks cottage cheese (?) is delicious - so cute.

Jamilyn said...

How fun! At least you did something! We didn't do pumpkins, costumes or anything! I handed out candy to trick-or-treaters and we didn't even hand out 300 dum dum suckers! We were surprised. And P.S. Your carmel apples really do look delicious! :)

Natchel said...

Ok. So our first married Halloween in Rexburg, I was having a party at our house. It was a major disaster. To sum it up, poor planning on my part, I went the night of Halloween to the video store to rent Hocus Pocus. Yeah right! The only thing I could find was Interview with a Vampire, which I had heard was good. Oh. My. Gosh. Let's just say, the t.v version is seriously edited!! I even had guests leavebecause they were so offended! It was so bad!

coryshay said...

Wow what a great Halloween! We dressed her up, but we didn't do the fun things you did! I really need to try making that caramelled apple with the mini reeses pieces on it that we bought in New Orleans... drool.