Oak City Style
Haha. So funny! Is she going to school with dad? She doesn't seem quite ready yet (the hair), not to mention, she is a little young.
Oh I love my Dolly. She is so stinkin cute. I can't wait until Thanksgiving to see her.
oh she is so dang cute!! Her hair looks really light in that first picture! Jojo loved the pictures! Does she like the gumdrop?
She likes the gumdrop but she always puts it in wrong, which makes it hard to suck on. She's just not used to binkis having a right and wrong way :)
She doesn't let a bad hair day make her grumpy! She is such a love.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha. So funny! Is she going to school with dad? She doesn't seem quite ready yet (the hair), not to mention, she is a little young.
Oh I love my Dolly. She is so stinkin cute. I can't wait until Thanksgiving to see her.
oh she is so dang cute!! Her hair looks really light in that first picture! Jojo loved the pictures! Does she like the gumdrop?
She likes the gumdrop but she always puts it in wrong, which makes it hard to suck on. She's just not used to binkis having a right and wrong way :)
She doesn't let a bad hair day make her grumpy! She is such a love.
Post a Comment