Friday, November 13, 2009

Tag!

5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without
1. Afton
2. Diaper bag
3. Phone
4. Keys...usually
5. A Feeling I'm missing something

5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
1. Tom and Jerry
2. Recess
3. Rugrats
4. Wild Thornberrys
5. Anything on Cartoon Network in the 90's


5 Things That Terrify Me
1. Spiders
2. The dark (not being able to see)
3. Getting lost
4. Horror Movies
5. unfinished projects ;)

5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like
1. Yoga
2. Black Licorice
3. Tomatoes
4. Sad movies
5. Chocolate...ha ha ha ha ha, gotcha

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Go to Scotland, Ireland and England
2. Plant a garden
3. Work at a preschool
4. Have a house with a REALLY big yard
5. Get a dog!


5 Friends/Family I Tag
1. Lexie
2. Lisa
3. Celeste
4. Jami
5. Both moms


3 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

You don't like Yoga? Is it because you look silly doing it and it hurts like heck? I can't imagine anyone not liking those two things! I want you to do a preschool, could you make it next year and in New Jersey? That would be great!

Lisa Hathaway said...

But that's six people tagged... Disqualified!

coryshay said...

Jew are so funny! I'm glad you never leave the house without Afton... phew!