Thursday, March 4, 2010

Afton's Phone History

So after seeing Shayla's post about her life according to her phone, I really liked it and today I was organizing pictures on my phone and wanted to do something like it but I realized i had caught a lot of Afton's "firsts" on my phone...

So here's a post of all of Afton's Firsts according to my phone.
(There are a LOT of Pictures)
(And Not necessarily in order)



{First feauxhawk}


{First Smile Caught on Camera}


{First Pigtails}


{Baby's First Twilight Viewing}


{Not really a first but I love this picture}


{First Easter and First Sand Dunes}


{First Trip (New York) and First (and only) time falling asleep in a restaurant}


{First Father's Day}


{First Fourth of July}


{First Pool Experience (in New York)}


{First Rodeo}


{First Football Game}


{First Cruise}


{First time seeing Uncle Jason}


{First Swing experience}


{First Haircut}


{First Big boo boo- Day after she started walking go figure}


{First Cabellas experience}


{First Car}


{First outside day this year!}
Come to me Spring!

8 comments:

Natchel said...

Oh I love them! My favorite is the car. She looks really intent on something!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh man, I really have to have a copy of each one of those pictures. Is there a way to print out this blog post? So very cute. That last picture makes her look so grown up.

Sarah said...

You're so good to have all those great firsts caught on film. She is so cute. I loved seeing her with that football today, it reminded me how petite she is. So cute!

coryshay said...

Love it!! I love the one of her first Father's Day (such a little pretty princess), and I love the one with the two of us (makes me miss my hair that length), and I love the very last one with her little teeth showing! Great post!

Brandi said...

Oh, I adore it. Thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

I love the picture of her at the football game! I am so jealous of the fact that I look over and see no snow at your house.

Jamilyn said...

The "first pigtails" one doesn't even look like her! And I love the last one - she looks soo big and maybe it's because of the TEETH! What a CUUUTE niece I have!!!!!! Love this post.

annette said...

I loved it all.