Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

So it's been a while...but I have some excuses, so take your pick :) First our camera broke, so we had to wait for it to get fixed, then I've had a lot of things due for class, then we went away for a weekend and then Afton got sick, so it's been a little busy around here but I think I'm ready to catch up.

Last weekend we went down to Orem and Oak City to visit family. First we stopped in Orem and got to watch Shayla's prize-winning dance and then the boys played games all night. 


Afton sure had fun playing with Jo. They played in the "fort" and Jo was so nice to share her toys.
(unfortunately this is the only good picture I got from this part of the trip)


Then we go to Oak  City in time for Tyson to go Pheasant Hunting with his dad and uncle. We had fun down there just hanging out.


On our way to Orem again, we stopped at Grandpa Hathaway's for a visit. He hadn't seen Afton before.


We got a four generation picture with the boys and Afton.





After that we met Jo jo and Grandpa and Grandma at the duck pond in Springville. We had so much fun and we were glad we got to see grandma and grandpa Billings too this weekend.

Hugs


Cutest Jo jo ever.


We loved all the ducks. See Shayla's blog for more (and better) pictures.

It just made us ache for Spring! We are ready for it so we're wearing spring clothes and planning outdoor activities for when it's warm enough. 


PS: Good News! The snow is finally starting to melt off our lawns!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for updates! Sounds like a fun, crazy couple of weeks.

Elaine Brown Billings said...

O boy, I love your updates! I especially love the picture of Tyson's Grandpa with Afton. That is such a sweet picture. I also love, love, love the picture of Afton in her Valentine gift outfit looking forward to spring. Let's not have your camera brake, and you be too busy to post quicker!!! Tee hee

Megan said...

I have Spring Fever soo bad too, especially when I look across the street and see YOUR snow melting... :) Tyson looks just like his dad!

Natchel said...

That last picture of Afton is SO cute! I can't believe how old she looks there!

Amanda Miller said...

Is that Afton standing there like she is a big girl already? Ahh! I can't believe we have missed so much of her little life! She and Jo are starting to look more like each other to me. Cute pictures!

coryshay said...

Those are so dang cute! I love the pic of Afton in her Spring outfit! Bring it on!

Jamilyn said...

Oh my word! Who is that big girl?! Okay, so she's still small but she looks more grown up! I miss you guys!!! I love the pictures. I really like the ones with Grandpa Hathaway too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa Hathaway said...

Maybe the snow is melting on YOUR lawn, but for those of us facing North ... not so lucky. In fact, I was going to blog about the unfairness of it all, but now I don't have to. **grin**