Sunday, March 7, 2010

Knudsen Family

Anna and Josh stopped by tonight and showed us pictures of Afton's future husband ;) jk.


Anna showing us baby boy Knudsen


Afton LOVES Josh!! She just kept bringing toys to show him and then all she wanted to do was sit on his lap and read stories and look at his watch. It was so cute.

We're so excited to have another friend for Afton on the way!

5 comments:

coryshay said...

She looks so much like Jocelyn there! Even since we saw you last, I can tell she's gotten more and more personality! Such a cutie!

Heidi said...

How fun for the Knudsens - and for you guys, too.

Jamilyn said...

Yay for Josh and Anna!!!!! How exciting! Cute pics!

Jamilyn said...

Gahh, can I just say how much I LOVE all the pictures!!!!!! You've gone picture crazy on your blog, and it's GREAT! I need to get our camera fixed... not that we have anything to take pictures of. We need a little one - SOMEDAY! Ha!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Such cute pictures. That is funny that Afton loves Josh and wants to sit on his lap and read books. So cute!