This weekend Grandma and Grandpa Billings came up to Logan to visit! It was so fun to see them. Afton loves to play with them and gets all the attention she desperately needs :)
Grandpa feeding Afton chocolate milk we got from our trip to Gossner.
We discovered we LOVE Chocolate Milk.
Grandma and Grandpa taking Afton for a walk
Phew, what a fun weekend
Afton loves grandpa and grandma. Thanks for coming and for the fun times!


5 comments:
That last picture is to die for. I hope you frame that!
I agree with your sister! What a beautiful picture!!! And looks like a fun weekend! I miss your parents. They're awesome! Tell them hi for me sometime!
Awwww, those are such cute pictures. I hope I can figure out why I can't load my pictures on to my computer so I can blog my pics from the weekend.
Hi back to you Jamilyn. Some day we will get to see you again.
That girl is growing up way too fast!!! :) super cute pictures!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment