Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Animals Day 1

So I'm a little behind, but a few weekends ago, We went to Baby Animals Day at the Heritage West Center here in Logan.

On Thursday Afton and I went with Time, Brandi and Elsie. It was Brandi's birthday and we wanted to go before they left for Orem for the weekend. This meant that Tyson couldn't go with us though, but he went on Saturday (look at above post)

Just Arriving


The Baby Goat Pen
Afton did like the goats, but she mostly liked their play pen.


They were so friendly and so cute


Afton and Elsie sharing a ride


Elsie Petting the fluffy bunny
(You can see Afton's polka dot arm in there)


What do you mean I can't go in there?


This baby goat kept trying to eat Elsie's fingers ;)

We had so much fun and we were so glad we could go.
I think the babies really liked it

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

I love Afton's cute face in the "what do you mean i can't go in there?" picture! So funny.

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I second what Jamilyn said. I also love that the two babies can share a single stoller. Im glad you got to go with Neilsens, and then again with Marissa & Co.