Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Animals Day 2

Since Tyson couldn't go with us on that Thursday, and Marissa and her kids were coming up, We went to Baby Animals Day again on that Saturday.

Afton was glad to go again and I didn't mind at all either


Afton got real friendly with the baby goats. She's getting really good at being "soft"



Daddy got to hold a baby chick. Afton doesn't know how to be that soft.



Mason and Afton petting the baby cow



Marissa's Neighbor and her little boy Landon came up with them.
It was such a fun big group

Mason, Landon, and Anya


Afton is mostly obsessed with animal noses.
She either wants to touch them, pick them or kiss them


Around lunch we let the baby humans wander around and graze



Then it was off to the reptile house.
I got to hold a baby turtle, born the day before.



Marissa and Mason by all the big snake cages



Then we had to leave because it was time for Afton's nap. Afterwards, Marissa went to have dinner with some friends up here so we got to play with Mason.

This is just how it should be, the adults doing everything the kids say


When Marissa got back we visited for a while. The kids a such a fun time playing.

They started playing with dominos on the floor and this is where they ended up.


It was such a fun time, we were glad they could come up and we were glad we got to go again and this time with Tyson.

5 comments:

Megan said...

They didn't have the reptiles when we went! That baby turtle is sooo cute!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Such an awesome couch. Who wouldn't want that in their front room? **grin** Wait ....

Jamilyn said...

Ha! I didn't realize where the dominos were at first, I thought they were in her clenched hand but then I saw the tummy! What a funny girl. Looks like lots of fun! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!! Afton is still cute as ever, of course!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh, I love your post. Such cute pictures and such good descriptions of what you did. I love it!

coryshay said...

mmmmm... picking baby animal noses... who wouldn't want some of that! Such cute pictures! And I love the baby turtle! (and the baby humans!)