Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Pictures of Little Afton Pants


This girl loves cheese


I went to get the cheese slicer and she didn't want to wait


The pigtails





9 comments:

Natchel said...

Oh I love her!! Can't I just take her home with me?? Please?

Amber @ Because Babies Grow Up said...

My girls have a hard time waiting for the cheese to be sliced, too. We often have teeth marks in our cheese :)

I also notice you're reading Beauty (again). Is it the one by Robin McKinley? That is one of my all-time favorite books! I love all her fairytale retellings. She's a great storyteller!

Unknown said...

oh my...what a cutie!!!

Amber @ Because Babies Grow Up said...

My favorite after Beauty is The Outlaws of Sherwood. Excellent. I also love Spindle's End. She has a ton that I haven't read--that I have now added to my must-read-now list!

Jamilyn said...

I miss little Afton pants! I'm SO excited to see her next week!!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh my goodness how I love that cheese eating, pigtail wearing baby doll! I can't wait until next Friday night . . . I get to see my baby!

wendy said...

She is to cute for words.

Brandi said...

So cute. I love that girl! The pigtails are my FAVORITE!!!

Celeste Louise said...

I hope Nugget looks like Afton!!!! Afton is SO adorable