Oak City Style
That is the cutest little video ever. She cracks me up with her jabbering. (She always has a great story to tell.) That is so great that she likes her little chair you got for her to read her books in. I can't wait to see her again.
I love her, I love her, I love her!!And I love her jibber-jabber and I love seeing her in that Cindy Lou onesie! :)
Oh my gosh, I love her!!! She is a babbler! SO stinkin' adorable!! Can't wait to see her this weekend!
I love her jabbering!! She is so dang cute!!
That was a great story! Is she 1 or 12? I love that she's just hanging in her chair doing her thing. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the cutest little video ever. She cracks me up with her jabbering. (She always has a great story to tell.) That is so great that she likes her little chair you got for her to read her books in. I can't wait to see her again.
I love her, I love her, I love her!!
And I love her jibber-jabber and I love seeing her in that Cindy Lou onesie! :)
Oh my gosh, I love her!!! She is a babbler! SO stinkin' adorable!! Can't wait to see her this weekend!
I love her jabbering!! She is so dang cute!!
That was a great story! Is she 1 or 12? I love that she's just hanging in her chair doing her thing. What a cutie!
Post a Comment