Oak City Style
I am so in love with your flowers! Mine look sad in comparison. :(
So pretty! I love the tall pink ones, too. :D And the cute little pink girl... lol
Oh, such cute pictures. Your pots turned out so cute. I also love that you put that new header picture of Afton, she looks so adorable sitting there on the animal rug. I can't wait to see her again.
Theres nothing like getting your hands in the dirt. Love the flowers.
I've been admiring those flowers for a few days now. The pots are super cute too!
I love it!! Especially the bowl on the head!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so in love with your flowers! Mine look sad in comparison. :(
So pretty! I love the tall pink ones, too. :D And the cute little pink girl... lol
Oh, such cute pictures. Your pots turned out so cute. I also love that you put that new header picture of Afton, she looks so adorable sitting there on the animal rug. I can't wait to see her again.
Theres nothing like getting your hands in the dirt. Love the flowers.
I've been admiring those flowers for a few days now. The pots are super cute too!
I love it!! Especially the bowl on the head!
Post a Comment