Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation!

He did it!! Tyson graduated last Saturday and we are so proud of him!!
We had a great time with all the family that came to celebrate. Thanks everyone for your support!



{The Procession}








{Kisses for Mason}


{Dreaming about becoming a True Blue Aggie ;)}






{Grandma Turner}


{Four Generations}


{Afton and cousin Anya}

I didn't get any pictures from the lunch, I was a little preoccupied so you'll have to check my mom's blog for those pictures. They will have all the people that came. Sorry I didn't get any pictures myself

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

It was a fun weekend! Wish we could have stayed longer!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love all the pictures you took. We had such a great weekend. Super duper congratulations to Tysee!! My favorite picture on your post is the one with you and Tyson together. So cute. I will try and hurry to get my post done of the picnic and weekend.

Sarah said...

congratulations! That is so awesome!!

annette said...

Thanks for the fun and delicious lunch!