What a busy and fun Weekend we had. It started off with Afton's Doctors appointment in SLC Thursday morning. (She weighs 17 pounds now)
Then Aunt Shay and Jo met us at Hogle Zoo and we had a fantastic time!
{Blue Mouth Babies}
{First time on a carousel and LOVED it}
{Baby Elephant}
Then on Friday morning we went with Shay and Jo to their swimming pool and played and played
Then on Saturday Morning we met Tyson's Parents and his Grandpa at the Spanish Fork Parade. Afton was very good and loved the parade
{She learned to wash her face}
Then that evening, we went to the Delta Res. to play in the water and party with Aunt Sandra and her family.
(I didn't get any pictures after everyone arrived though)
Then on Sunday morning we went to Aunt Sandra's Homecoming in Fillmore. It was so good and we loved to see Aunt Sandra again. we're so glad she home from her mission in Romania.
We had a luncheon afterward which of course I didn't get any pictures of.
Then we headed straight back home.
We had so much fun and thanks to everyone who made it fun


5 comments:
Haha! That picture of Afton standing on Tysons hand is sooo cute! We had such a good time! Thanks for such good ideas! I'm so glad we got to hang out!
Oh. My. Gosh. That laughing picture of her at the parade? If it wasn't so creepy, I would blow that up and frame it and hang it on my wall!!! She is GORGEOUS!
Such cute pictures. hey BJ and Angelee were at the Delta reservoir the same day.
Oh what cute pictures. I sure am sad we missed seeing you over the weekend, but I love the pictures. Thanks for posting.
P.S. Rachel . . . . that's not creepy . . . . it's using good sense!!! Ha ha! (Actually I have a picture of Gabe on my wall and it makes me smile every time I look at it.)
Post a Comment