Monday, July 12, 2010

The Santa Clara Vanguard...

Last week we got to go see Aunt Lex with the Santa Clara Vanguard!!

They practiced in Bountiful and performed in Ogden. We were so lucky we got to see lexie and visit with her during her lunch break and after the rehearsal.


We loved to watch aunt Lex and listen to the music.



And as embarrassing as this is, I decided I had to post it.
Lexie and I made a leg Oreo...or as my dad called it Turkey on Wheat.


sadly, I didn't get any really good pictures of her performing, but here are some of the rehearsal




They all had to die their hair black


Sometimes we had to run around






And try out the mini flags Grandpa made


Here are the few pictures I got of the performance in Ogden



we got kind of sleepy towards the end



We had so much fun and the babies were really good. Afton LOVED to watch the bands

2 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love that you got so many different pictures than I got, its fun to see someone elses perspective. It sure was a fun day.

coryshay said...

You got such great pictures!! Love them! It was such a fun day. Thanks for being great Aunt!