Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bear Lake Reunion

This past weekend we went to Bear Lake for the Turner Family Reunion. It was a lot of fun and Afton was loving the water, dirt and attention.



Afton and Anya were being so funny











Who wouldn't like to wake up to this beauty every morning



Afton sporting her new bow made by Aunt Marissa



Afton Tyson and Grandma Turner


Every year they have a Bear Hunt in which the adults "hide" along a trail with a bag of candy and the kids go through and "hunt" down the bears and get the candy.
This was afton's first year and she loved it

Getting candy from Papa Bear



I loved her expression in this one
I think she was actually saying thank you to the bear



Mason in a hole



There were really shallow muddy parts of the lake and Afton was in Heaven



Afton's first time riding a 4-wheeler was quite an experience. She loved it so much that she cried when Daddy rode off with some other kids


We had such a good time. Though I think I'm getting a little lazy with taking pictures lately. I'll have to improve on that.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun :) ANd congratulations on having a girl! Afton looks fun :)

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Wow, I wish I was in the Turner Family. That looks like such a blast. You are going to have to show us where to go at Bear Lake to be at the actual lake! I love, love, love the pictures.

Jamilyn said...

You should have added the pictures of the girls touching their belly buttons and grandpa touching his belly button. SO funny! The weekend was too short, I miss you guys already! Hopefully we will see you soon... maybe at Oak City Days, perhaps?

coryshay said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the idea of the bear hunt! And I love her new bow.