Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Sister in the Making


My old Roommates came up to visit for the day on Monday. It was so fun to see them again.


While we were sitting there chatting Afton was proving to me what a great big sister she is going to be. I can't tell you how glad I am she acts this way with little babies. Of course it may be different with the one who is taking mom and dad's attention, but you never know.


Hugs

She was just so concerned whenever he would get sad. She would rush over to Anna and grab the binki for him



And she LOVES his hair. (I do too). It's so soft and she just wants to pet him all the time



She needs a little work getting the Binki into his mouth, instead of up his nose, but it's the thought that counts



Oh and by the way, I love doing Afton's hair now. I love to find new things she will sit through now that her hair is getting longer



4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow Chels! That is awesome. I can't believe both of those babies' hair! He has sooooo much and I can't believe how long Afton's hair is getting. You're going to have to share your secrets for how to get her to hold still.

coryshay said...

Such cute hair! And I love how cute she is with Anna's baby! What a great big sister she'll be!

Jamilyn said...

Awh, she'll take such good care of her baby sister! I love the hairdo!

annette said...

She has grown up so much lately. Her hair looks like shes three!