OK, It has been FOREVER since I have been able to do a real post. So now I have to play catch-up with all the goings on.
A long time ago Grandma and Grandpa Billings came to visit. Afton sure loves to go on walks with them
Then forever ago we all went up to Derrick and Celeste's to see little Maylee for the first time. She sure is a cute baby and hardly cried while we were there.
All the Grandkids
If only she acted this angelic...
Then we moved to Oak City quite some time later and Tyson went on a dear hunt and I went to Orem to get some Christmas crafting done.
Then we both made it back to Oak City in time for the Ward Halloween party. Afton and I were Deer and Tyson was a Park Ranger. As you can see, I didn't go all out...and therefore people all night said Afton was the cutest little cat...
Then Tyson's dad got a tag for a Rocky Mountain Big Horn hunt in Green River. So we went with them and stayed in a cabin with Mike and Valerie, Cody and Family, and Kelly and Lisa. We were glad we went that weekend instead of waiting because Mike got his Sheep before 8 am on Opening day. He sure was a big one
This was the view out of the cabin Window
Afton Playing in the dirt with the Cabin behind
Mason was a good explorer guide. Afton loves nothing better than to follow Mason around when he's exploring
here are the boys and Mike's Sheep


4 comments:
Good post... I don't know what to comment on, except that she's so dang cute!
I love this post. The costumes were so cute. I didn't know you got a new couch. Afton is adorable. The boys and the ram picture is very cool. I want to go to that cabin!!! I can't remember what other thoughts went through my head while I looked through your post. Good job!
Yay! I love hearing from you guys! Mom and Dad did the Jelly Belly's!! That's what Len and I were for his work party. It was fun! I love the deer and ranger idea, too. Very cute! Wish we could have gone to the cabin with you guys, looks very fun! It snowed in Oak City too? I know it has snowed in Salt Lake but it hasn't snowed out here in Roosevelt yet!! I'm counting my blessings on that one! Brrr... It's cold enough out here already! I can't wait to see you guys and your little home at Thanksgiving! Yay!!!! Love you!
I'm so glad for the update and the pictures. Elsie saw your pics and waved and said hi without me telling her to. :) We miss you guys. It looks like life hasn't slowed down too much for you. Hope you guys are good.
Post a Comment