Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bailey's Blessing

Thanks to everyone that came to Bailey's blessing and helped out. WE really appreciate. It was so fun.






What a good day

9 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

Her dress is so beautiful! You are amathing! Wish we could have been there.

Lisa Hathaway said...

Chelsea didn't mention that she MADE this dress in just a couple weeks and it was GORGEOUS. She's got people begging her to make more. And Bailey was so good the whole weekend. I only heard her cry when she was hungry. And cold. She's a beautiful, sweet little baby.

wendy said...

She looks like a bald Afton. Talk about cloning.

Natchel said...

You MADE that?? Can you tell me where you found that pattern? I've been looking for one for ages... not that I have or am having a girl... just for possibilities :)

Celeste Louise said...

Seriously Chelsea that dress is so gorgeous!!!! Oh my goodness....so are you making more for family? (wink wink!)

We wish that we could have been there. I can't wait to meet Bailey!

Murlene Brown Watkins said...

She and Afton are identical, except for the hair thing! The dress is beautiful and the baby is beautiful. How wonderful!

Jamilyn said...

Aww, I can't wait to hold her again!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Sorry I didn't get my pictures to you. I sent them and it came back that my file was too big. This was the best blessing day weekend ever. Bailey was so adorable and it was fun to visit with Tyson's family and our friends and family. Thanks for such a fun weekend. I will get busy and post some of my pictures I got.

coryshay said...

She was such a dolly!!! What a great blessing! She is an angel baby! And I want the pattern too, in case we have another girl :)