Thursday, February 10, 2011

Answer...

In answers to the questions in the comments of last post...

I just found the pattern online (I searched for hours), but I found you have to search for Christening Gowns. If you search blessing dresses, you will get very frustrated. The pattern cost $5 and it was delivered online so I got it instantly.

I could make a hundred blessing dresses. Maybe I'll start my own business ;) jk

Thanks for all your nice comments

5 comments:

Lisa Hathaway said...

I like your blog background. :)

Jamilyn said...

You really could! You do such a beautiful job! I'd like to learn. I need to get busy if I want to make one by the time my baby comes! It would probably take me awhile... I need to start searching! Thanks for the "Christening Gowns" search tool. And I will definitely be in need of coaching, if you are willing. I'll have to come to Oak City more often! :D

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love your new blog background. You know you probably have a great idea to make and sell them, they are heirlooms. You do such beautiful work.

OHS said...

Um, I wish you would!!!

OHS said...

That was Shayla