For my mom's Spring break Me and the girls went up for the whole week to help with projects in around their house. My dad took most of the week off too. It was also Lexie's spring break so we got to see her a lot. We didn't get to see Shay much because we got to go see her amazing choreography skills her class had been getting ready all week. So that was, fun.
Anyway, This is what we did:
Before
After
Aunt Shay brought an Activity for the girls. Easter Egg Dying! Thanks for thinking of such great things for the girls to do Shay.
Aunt Lex Helping Jo color the eggs before dying them
All Afton wanted to do was color the newspaper and crack open the eggs. But she had a lot of fun anyway
These two rooms, the nursery and my parents bathroom were our other projects. We got both of them textured and my Mom got the Nursery painted, but we didn't have time to finish them. Hopefully I will have after pictures soon.
I had So much fun working on all these projects and the girls had a blast at Grandma's


2 comments:
That was such a fun week. I appreciate (more than you will ever know) your help all those days. I'm so excited about the projects we got done also. I just need to finish what we started and didn't get finished. I love me some good projects!!!! (and I loved being with all my girls!)
You guys were busy that week!! You got a ton done and the yard looks great!
Post a Comment