Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Blog

Well I did it. I have another blog. I decided I wanted to do an FHE blog that has ideas on FHE lessons to do with little kids. So I started FHE for Kids. I wanted it mostly to be able to get a lot of ideas and be able to just pull one up Monday night to do with our little family.

I would really like some more input and ideas, so if you would please like to join me on the blog, I would love the extra help and ideas for doing FHE with little ones (and even not so little ones). Let me know it you want to and I'll invite you onto the blog.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

This is a great idea!

Lucy Bangerter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Miller said...

Love it! Would love to contribute!

Megan said...

Great idea! I'll be following. :)