This weekend was a busy one! We left friday morning for Lisa's graduation. We stopped in Orem on our way up to have lunch with the fam at Pizza Factory. Shayla, Jo, Lexie and bapa and bama (grandpa and grandma) were all there.
Then we met with some friends in Logan to say hi. Then we were off to Tim and Brandi's who were so awesome to let us stay with them that night and we had so much fun with them!
Look Familiar?
Friday night we went to the park by their house and had a blast.
The girls wanted to jump off over and over again
Elsie was so cute. She and Afton got along so well and Elsa love Bailey
We really missed this guy! We love Cosmo!
I wish I had the camera on continuous shoot mode because right after this hug they both fell over backward off the stool. It was hilarious! Neither of them cried so it was ok for us to laugh :)
We went to the coolest park Saturday morning after some shopping. Tim and Brandi really know how to make a weekend the funnest ever.
This is how Bailey entertained herself at the park


6 comments:
Looks like such a great weekend!
It was so good to see you guys! We miss you. Thanks for stopping by. :)
Yay!! Congrats to Lisa! Wish we could have been there. But we are all moved - FINALLY! Thank heavens! Looks like you all had a great weekend. Love you!!!
Thanks for posting such fun pictures. Congratulations to Lisa, such a great accomplishment. I'm glad that Elsa and Afton love each other, and had such fun.
Why are all those baby girls so cute? I really do want to eat them up! COME VISIT!
What a fun weekend. I love the pics of Afton and Elsa (of course Bailey too!)
Post a Comment