Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our New Baby


Meet Rocco
The Redbone Coonhound

He's the newest member of our family.
Tyson almost hit him on his way home from his first day of work at his new job at UPS in Holden.

When he opened his truck door the poor dog jumped right in and laid his head on Tyson's lap.


He had been lost for a few days and was in bad shape. So we took care of him and he became an instant member of the family.


We did get a hold of Rocco's previous owner and he said we could keep him if we wanted. And we wanted to.
He's a sweetheart. In need of training, but a sweetie.

After we gave him a good bath the girls wanted to cool off too. Bailey was naked, so Afton really wanted to be too. Future spouses beware. I'm keeping this one handy.


4 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Awww such cute photos!

coryshay said...

Love it!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Rewind, Tyson has a new job in Holden? Man do I feel out of the loop.

I'm glad you finally got your dog - he looks sweet. I bet the girls are thrilled.

Amanda Miller said...

What a dolly! I want to just pull him onto my lap and snuggle with him.