So I have a lot to catch up on. July 29-31 We had our Brown Family reunion at Bear Lake. It was so fun. We all stayed at the KOA in Garden City. We couldn't be there till Thursday night so it felt like we had such a short visit there. It was so nice to get all the family that could be there together. I couldn't find my camera so of course I have no pictures, but I will hopefully get some from others that went.
Then the day after we got home, I took the girls back to Orem because Shayla was being induced on the Tuesday. So we got to play with Jo for a couple days and we got to see Baby Christian when he was born. I really wish I got pictures then too. I need to do much better at making sure my camera is on hand.
Last weekend we went up to Orem and Tyson and I went to the temple and dinner for our anniversary while bama and bapa babysat for us. Then on Sunday Aunt Lex came home!! We got to ride to the Airport and pick her up, then we had a great welcome home dinner for her.
We have been busy and there's no end in sight with school coming up. But we're lovin it.
On a side note, here are some pictures I actually did manage to get. We were playing outside and Afton was being cute so I ran in and grabbed my camera. Bear with me, there's a lot.


7 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can't tell you how excited Kelly is to see Afton and Bailey this weekend. He's like a little kid at Christmas time. In fact, I think we're coming late Thursday night so he has ALL DAY Friday to play with Afton.
And, so you don't feel like we're only excited to see your kids, I have really missed you. :)
AAAAHHHHHH . . . . . those pictures are ADORABLE! She's like a little baby model and you are like a professional photographer! I love, love, love them!
She really is so adorable! Wow.
She is so beautiful!
I love that dress!! Like LOVE it! Glad its seeing some good use! And that Afton is just adorable!
LOVE!
um....holy cute!!!!!! love them!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment