The last day Derrick and Celeste were here Celeste took some pictures of Afton in our front yard. We'll make them her 3-year pictures. Afton was such a little ham posing for the pictures. She loved all the attention. And Celeste was amazing at taking them and finding the best angles and lighting and all that jazz I don't understand.
Bailey was asleep so we didn't get any of her. Maybe Celeste wouldn't mind another photo shoot for her 1-year????
Believe me, again, these aren't even half of them. I'll post more as I get them. I just love them all!








4 comments:
Ok so Afton is just the cutest!! And I didn't know Celeste knew how to take such awesome pictures. Great job and Afton is SOO CUTE!
Such a darling girl!!!! And great photos!
Wow, those are so darling. I must have a copy of all of them!!!
Good job Afton! Celeste did a great job, and Afton makes it easy!
Post a Comment