Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Family Photos!

The Sunday before Thanksgiving, Derrick and Celeste and Maylee came to Oak City and we asked Celeste if she wanted to practice her awesome skills and take family pictures for us for our Christmas card. What we got was way more than we expected. She did an AWESOME job and this isn't even half of what she has edited already.

Thanks so much Celeste!! Now the hard part is going to be which to send in a Christmas Card...











4 comments:

coryshay said...

Love them all!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Please print them allllllll for me!! I love every single one of them. Good job Celeste!

Megan said...

First off, the pictures couldn't be cuter! I love them all. Secondly, it's been way too long since we've seen you. Bailey and Afton are getting so big and Bailey has hair now! You guys have such a cute family.

Amanda Miller said...

So cute! I love them!