Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tree Hunting

I got to cute down my first Christmas tree this year. On Saturday the 10th we went up the canyon, hiked up and found a good tree, then I got to cut it down.

Way fun and way cold. And once again, I realized I am out of shape :)



This is as close as I could get while carrying Bailey. You can see why.



Afton waiting for the tree to be cut



The only shot of me and Bailey I got. It's hard to be in charge of pictures while hiking and carrying Bailey.



Back to the truck. Look at Afton's face- that's about how she felt by this time.



Then that evening Grandma Hathaway came over and helped the cousins make gingerbread houses. (tree in the background)



Bailey just liked the frosting. Her poor face is covered in scratches.


Afton did a good job decorating. But it was pretty bare cause she kept eating the decorations. But that's what it's all about isn't it?


Good times getting ready for Christmas

P.S. Yes this means we found our camera!!! after three months...so happy...

2 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh what fun adventures you have. Such cute dollies!!

coryshay said...

Love it!