Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happenings

Been a while. Here's what's been going on.

First Afton and Bailey's Birthdays. We did their own separate celebrations at home on their birthdays, then we did a bigger one for both of them together. I'm thinking that's going to be how it is from now on and I hope they don't resent each other (or me) for having their birthdays so close together...

Anyway, They all got cute and fun things and they loved them all





Then came Christmas... What a fun time. It was great to be with family and the girls were so excited about all the cousins and gifts.

Bailey found some chocolate...


Christmas Eve, as always, we went to the Oak City program where we sing songs and sit on Santa's lap. I was sure Afton would scream but she really liked him, and even gave him a hug.



Bailey, on the other hand, not so much...


We had a great Christmas in Oak City and a great New Year in Orem.

1 comment:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one with Afton sitting on Santa's lap. Her hair looks so cute. They are both so very darling in every picture.