Sooo funny! Looks like your past weekend was way fun, too!! Thanks to some cloud cover, we actually could see the Eclipse a little bit out here. The clouds made it so we could look at it; otherwise, it was way too bright! Probably not good for our eyes either way, but it was neat to see. I ended up not working tonight, they put me on-call! So I posted! Yay!!
4 comments:
She is so dang smart. I didn't see her doing that. So very cute!
Umm she is the cutest thing ever. Oh my goodness!
That girl has got some MOVES!
Sooo funny! Looks like your past weekend was way fun, too!! Thanks to some cloud cover, we actually could see the Eclipse a little bit out here. The clouds made it so we could look at it; otherwise, it was way too bright! Probably not good for our eyes either way, but it was neat to see. I ended up not working tonight, they put me on-call! So I posted! Yay!!
Post a Comment