Friday, June 22, 2012

Afton and Mr. Toad

We have a lot of toads around our house. Tyson counted 9 on the sidewalk one night right in front of our door. So when we turn on the sprinklers there is one hole right by the door that Afton's favorite comes out of. He came out to play today and I caught it on camera. 

She really loves this Toad.













Bailey didn't love him so much


4 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh my gosh . . . . . I haven't seen toads that big since we were in Mexico. I can't believe you have those everywhere. Of course Afton would love them. She's so funny.

Lisa Hathaway said...

Ugh - and Saturday I was feeling grateful because I wasn't having a little boy that would be fascinated by the crawly/leapy/slimy bug/critter world that makes my skin crawl ... I'm not sure how I'd handle toads ... probably not too well.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

haha, well, Afton brings me every bug she finds. And tries to get me to hold them... I don't handle it very well.

coryshay said...

Those are so darn cute!!!!