Friday, June 29, 2012

A Year and a Half in Phone Pics

I love to look through my phone at my old pictures. I decided to put them all down here to remember. 
Some are labeled and some don't need to be. Obvously they are not in order, not sure why, but it's just more for my memory. 


The "Best Friends" shirt from Maylee. 
























She got into a very organized mode at about 20 months. It's so cute




















Bailey's Blessing Dress












Love Smoothies
























Future Santa Clara Van Guard







Matching Easter dresses from Grandma B



Easter dress from Jason




Discovery Park
































Jason and Gio







Matching Hair, waiting to meet Baby Christian



































Helping package the deer




















Jo and Afton












Oreos








Tyson's Rollover




























More sorting and organizing. 









6 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Best pictures ever!

coryshay said...

What a year!!!

Amanda Miller said...

Cutie patooties!

Celeste Louise said...

holy cow they used to be so little!! seeing those makes me realize how big they are. such cuties! also-- bailey in the cart = hilarious.

Elaine Brown Billings said...

P.S. . . . . how did you post so many pictures? Did it take you like 3 days to wait for the computer to post each pic?

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Since they were from my phone, they were small and only took about a min to load. The other posts, though, take a couple hours cause I don't resize them like I should.