Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hathaway Girls' Weekend

Last weekend (the 16-17) was our Hathaway Girls' trip we have been planning for months. We started off at Chili's in SLC and then we went to Sound of Music at the Hale. It was so good and we had a lot of fun. 

Marissa didn't go to the play, she just met us at Park City, so we invited Grandma Turner to take her ticket. It was so fun to go with her. 






Then we went to Park City and in the morning we went to the Alpine Slide, then shopping. I didn't have my camera so I'll post pictures when I steal them from Lisa and Jami :)

Update: Here's some pictures from Lisa:

Breakfast







Got the tickets!





Down we go
(no I'm not picking my nose)



While we were doing all that, all the boys (except Cody and kids) took the girls, Afton, Bailey, Maylee and Brayli, to the Aquarium. They said they had such a fun time. 

















It was a tiring and fun day for everyone. We will have to do it again soon. 

3 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Good pictures. I love Afton's killer eyes in the third to the last picture. So cute!

coryshay said...

Well now I wanna know... why don't we have a Billings girl weekend? huh? huh?

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I am all for it!