The weekend of June 9th there were a few things going on. We got to make it to some of them. Saturday morning in SLC Tyson's cousin Brayden was baptized. Tyson had to work that weekend so I went up with the girls. After the Baptism we went to Orem to celebrate Summerfest! One of my favorite things to do every summer.
The only pictures I took were at the parade. It was freezing! The parade went till 9 and we were trying to talk to girls into leaving early because it was so cold, but they refused. They wanted to see the whole parade. It was worth it.
The whole party (Goldings, Allens, Billings, Botts, Hathaways)
Bailey was so good at clapping for everyone
The best doughnuts ever.
Even Christian thought so.
Lizzy and her friend Amanda
It's so exciting being at a parade. Except when the School bus drives by. Oh and Kung Fu Panda. Not a fan of that .
This girl was loving the cotton candy
We had such a good time. We always love the Summerfest.


2 comments:
I love Summerfest too. It's so fun for the kids. I had fun taking the little girlies over to the carnival too. Good times!!
oh ya! could you send any pictures you got of that?
Post a Comment