Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

After Lexie's performance, we drove all the way home so we could be home for the fourth. I'm glad we did cause we had so much fun.

On the way to the parade, I got my first look at the damage. This was right by the cemetery. 





We enjoyed the parade and got some candy.








Afton in her glasses and her candy bag








Then we went to the booths and played games until lunch




















Bailey was not so happy about the horses at first, but by the end, she was petting the horse.




Afton was loving it and it was her first time on a horse. She as so brave. 




Derrick and Maylee

















Then after lunch we went home and had naps. After that we played in the pool in the back yard




Bailey didn't love the cold water







This is my favorite picture from the whole weekend.




Celeste was doing a photo shoot for Maylee and we all tagged along




Afton was loving it, she wanted her own shoot and she wanted to choose the spot and the pose, then I took the picture. She loves the camera.








Bailey just loved the dog, she loved to pet him. 



We had such a great time. 

3 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Wow! No wonder you wanted to drive all the way home from Ogden after the SCV performance. That looks like so much fun. What adorable pictures of my babies. I too love the picture of the three little girls walking hand in hand. So cute. Wait . . . . did you miss the demolition derby?!?!? I thought that was the highlight of the 4th.

Celeste Louise said...

oh my goodness we have the three cutest girls ever! such a fun holiday =)

Lisa Hathaway said...

Yea for the 4th! And what cute girls!