Before the Flood, we spent a week up North and I just didn't get pictures up before. But Anyway, we had a fun time and were very busy. We played for the first few days, Had Dinner for Celeste's "shower" and then went to Park City for my mom's Birthday. The pictures are out of order but here they are.
When we were at Park City we went to the Olympic park and watched them train for the ski jump. It was so cool to see how high they got and how many flips they could do.
Inside was the museum and even the girls thought it was pretty cool.
Afton wanted her picture taken here and that was the smile she gave me....cute.
My Dal Pal even wanted to get in on the fun.
We stayed at Derrick and Celeste's for a night and during the day and this was one of the fun things we did. Finger Painting!
We had such a great time and I wish I got more pictures.


1 comment:
Cute pictures of such good times.
Post a Comment