We know that story all too well! Jacie (17 months old) is amazing about finding any and all markers - permanent are her favorite and she loves to color on her face! She once colored a perfect black Hitler type mustache one day - I guess we're just supposed to laugh, take a picture, clean it up and move on, right?! Good luck!
7 comments:
Oh Chelsea, I'm so sorry! It's a good thing she's such a cutie! :)
Did she only get it on herself? It doesn't even look like she got it on her clothes! Can I have her?
she only got a tiny bit on her pants but it mostly stayed on her arms. we hide the markers better now
What a crazy little stinker head. I will say again . . . . . good thing she is so dang cute.
LOL, Bailey is getting quite the head of hair!!
We know that story all too well! Jacie (17 months old) is amazing about finding any and all markers - permanent are her favorite and she loves to color on her face! She once colored a perfect black Hitler type mustache one day - I guess we're just supposed to laugh, take a picture, clean it up and move on, right?! Good luck!
Oh Bailey....sorry Chelsea!
Post a Comment