There is only one week left until finals!! I can't believe this semester flew by so fast. I just finished two presentations and I only have a few other big projects left to finish. Then in two weeks from now, all week, I will be taking finals and we will be moving out. We have to be out of our apartment the day after finals end and into our new apartment the next Monday. So that means that we will be staying in Orem for a couple of days before we move in :)
We're really getting excited for Christmas too. Christmas music has been playing 24/7 in our apartment since we got back. We have a Christmas tree, I think, but it's being stored with Derrick in Logan till we get up there. We even have about 5 ornaments to put on it :) We still don't know our plans for the Christmas break and we probably won't know until we move and see what needs to be done in Logan.
Well, Happy Holidays!!! See you soon!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow, your blog changes every time I see it! I can't believe it either! Finals! And just so you know, it's just as stressful for the teachers as it is for the students! I can't believe you guys are moving to logan in like a week and a half either! Yikes! You are going to be freething!
Backawogan you go as Lizzy used to say. That's crazy. Good luck with finals and moving and crazy stuff like that. We have a webcam now and we would love to chat with you! Send me your screen name man!
Hi Guys, we're excited to have you two in Logan. It sounds like your semi homeless for a few days between apartments--if it helps at all, know that you're more than welcome to stay at our house as long as you'd like. We've got a spare bedroom and continental breakfast that will rock your socks off. We'd also love to help unload the moving van if we can. Let us know where we can help.
Post a Comment