I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Five tests down, one to go!! Anna, Alaina and Josh helped me pack a lot yesterday, which is really nice because Tyson's been working late every night this week, so it's up to me, yikes! That's the most exciting news around here.
We're coming up on Saturday to stay for a few days before we can move into our apartment. Then we'll be back on the 21st to stay until the 24th. Then we'll be back again for New Years Eve for a few days. Then we're going backawogan.
Anywho, that's all for now
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I had the weirdest dream the other night that you guys called me and told me that you weren't going to move to Logan any more because you decided instead to go to USU. It took me awhile after I woke up to realize that it was a dream and they are in the same place... I so confusing!
Chelsea Billings! You Cannot be married already! Dang I feel old now. It looks like yall are doing well. Good luck kiddies and hopefully I can come up and visit soon:)
Post a Comment