Well, I had my appointment with my adviser last Tuesday and she was less than helpful (so far, I've found that all advisers are lees than helpful) so I have to figure things out on my own and I'm not doing a very good job. Because I haven't technically finished my degree, I can't sign up for almost all of the classes I need. So I hope they are still open for when I can. I've only been able to sign up for three classes and one of them is online, so I have 7 credits out of the 15 I need/want. Also, we might have to pay for my tuition and fees, which won't be fun.
But, the good new is, we have been assigned an apartment, so we are officially living in the Aggie Village #22-B. I don't know the exact address yet but I 'll find out. We move in a month from today. We're pretty excited. The apartment is small (especially compared to the one we have now) but we like it, and it has two bedrooms and washer hookups (which is a lot better than now where we have coin machines).
Anyway, we're just hanging in there, hoping we can get everything worked out for school. Tyson is really excited to go back to school, he's missed it.
We're so excited for Thanksgiving though!!! we have three days left (two if you're only counting school days)!!!
Happy Holidays!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Aggie village, woot woot! Sorry about your advisor man... good luck. Yay for washer and dryer hookups and not going to laundromats any more! Can't wait to see you on wednesday!! Wahoo!
I love Aggie Village. You know I lived there for two years, its' sweet! I still know a few people in charge up there so let me know if you need a job. Miss you guys!
Ya Renae said you were an RA there Manda. That's sweet. And ya, I said washer hookups :) We don't have dryer hookups but it's better than nothing.
Oh... woops! That's funny. You guys are going to be the white trash tenants hanging your laundry out to dry out your windows! Wahoo! When you come home for thanksgiving, we should go get you that cheap drying rack at Ikea.
Oh, I soooooo need to go to Ikea
Post a Comment